Sunday, January 6, 2013

New venture!


My son, Kevin, just graduated from college.  He's an artist. A 3-D modeler, to be exact.  He hasn't found a full-time job yet and he's decided to help me with my business! We are going to work together creating a line of handcrafted goods with vintage appeal.  I have piles and piles of ideas that I've never found the time to execute...and Kevin is my man!  He has an amazing attention span, and follows through on things, so I'm super lucky and excited to have his help.  So far, he designed our logo (Love!):

And we worked together to create these pillows:

I've had the pillow idea  forever..but with his help, we got them done fast.  He even had to learn how to use the sewing machine! We need to finish a bunch of these because I'm going to need a pair for myself :)

Lisa

1 comment:

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Love your logo and pillows. Your sachets are adorable too! That is fun that you get to work and be creative with your son. His logo work is fantastic!